- Get a hold of Genesis -27; ; , 55; 33:4; ; ; 50:1; Exodus cuatro:27; 18:7; I Samuel ; II Samuel ; Ruth 1: 9, 14.
- Getting conversations of the Yerushalmi, look for Tosafot to help you Sotah 19a, v. kohen maniah; Torah Temimah so you’re able to Numbers 5:twenty-five, mention 137; and Rabbi Henkin, Area We, p. 120.
- Rabbi Yitzhak ben Moshe out-of Vienna (1180-1250), Or Zarua, Part I, end out-of paragraph 341; Responsa Rashba, Area We, No. 1188; Rabbi David Halevi (Eastern Europe, 1586-1667), Taz so you can Orah Hayyim 615, subparagraph 1; Responsa Rabbi Akiva Eiger (Posen, 1761-1837), Part II, avoid off Zero. 56, cited of the Rabbi Henkin, Region IV, p. 39 within the a note.
- Rabbi Yehoshua Heschel of Cracow (1578-1648), Responsa Penei Yehoshua, Area II, Zero. forty-two = Ellinson, p. 66; Rabbi Shabetai Hakohen (East Europe, 1622-1663), Shakh in order to Yoreh Deah 195, subparagraph 20 also to Yoreh Deah 157, subparagraph 10; Rabbi Hayyim Palache (Izmir, 1787-1868), Responsa Lev Hayyim, Area II, No. cuatro quoted from the Rabbi Medini, Sedei Hemed, 2496a-b (however, the guy himself influenced extremely purely); Yonah Metzger, Zero. 52; and particularly Rabbi Henkin, Area IV, Zero. 11 just who described many of these opinions.
- Rabbi Yehonatan Eibeshitz, Ya’arot Devash (a collection of sermons out-of 1779), quoted thoroughly by the Rabbi Medini, Sedei Hemed, 2495a-b; Rabbi Yosef Steinhardt, Responsa Zikhron Yosef, Zero. 17 quoted thoroughly in the Beiur Halakhah (on Mishneh Berurah) in order to Orah Hayyim 339 and following that by the Ellinson, p. 54 by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, pp. 37-38.
- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, p. 34, showcased Responsa Ribash, Zero, 425. In fact, the brand new Ribash governed that it’s taboo getting intimate connections with just one woman lest she feel a great Niddah. This is without doubt associated with his resistance so you can concubinage and that try widespread in Spain in his day (discover Ellinson, Nissuin, 67). But a cautious studying of the responsum demonstrates the new Ribash didn’t forbid pressing a single lady.
- My by way of my good friend Dr. Arnon Atzmon who was kind adequate to talk about this subject having myself.
- Therefore, I became saddened to read you to definitely Rabbi Ovadia Yosef refused to move the new hand of Finest Minister Golda Meir as he is approved this new Israel Honor in front of a big audience, along with his boy Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef acknowledged your for it – get a hold of Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, p. 379, end out of note 25.
General Cohen – Orah Cohen, Tzniut Ha’ishah Ba’idan Hamoderni (no place or big date), pp
, Hebrew Moral Wills, Vol. II, Philadelphia, 1926, p. 211 Megillat Esther – Rabbi Yitzhak de Leon, Megillat Esther into Sefer Hamitzvot of one’s Rambam, Bad Commandments, No. 353, ed. Jerusalem, 5733, pp. 90-93 Rabbeinu Yonah – many offer quoted more than Ramban (Nahmanides) – Hassagot Haramban so you can Sefer Hamitzvot of one’s Rambam, Bad Commandments, No. 353, ed. Chavel, pp. 386-390 Rashba – Responsa Rashba, Region I, No. 1188; Responsa Rashba related to the latest Ramban, No. 127 Rashbatz – Zohar Harakia, Bad Commandments, Zero. ten, ed. Vilna, 5639, p. 69, notice eleven Ribash – Responsa Ribash, Zero. 425
Hatznea Lekhet, Ha’ishah Vehamitzvot Sefer Sheni, third version, Jerusalem, 5746, pp
30, 34-35, 63-65 Ellinson – Elyakim Ellinson. 50-69 Ellinson – Elyakim Ellinson, Nissuin Shelo Kedat Moshe V’yisrael, Tel Aviv, 5736, p. 67 Epstein – Rabbi Louis Epstein, Intercourse Guidelines and you may Customs in Judaism, New york, 1948 over at this site and 1967, pp. 108-112 Hauptman – Rabbi Judith Hauptman, “As to the reasons did R. Nahman enable Yalta getting transferred with the good palanquin towards the good festival? An alternate studying away from Bavli Betsah 25b”, Zeramim II/step 1 (Slide 2017), pp. 17-thirty two Kattan – Moshe Kattan, Otzar Hale’azim, Jerusalem, 1984, p. 57, Zero. 876 Levine – Baruch Levine, The latest JPS Torah Commentary: Leviticus, Philadelphia, New york, Jerusalem, 1989, pp. 119, 122 Raizel – Anat Raizel, Mavo Lamidrashim, Alon Shevut, 5771, p. 118 Sokoloff – Michael Sokoloff, A beneficial Dictionary of Jewish Babylonian Aramaic, Ramat Gan, Baltimore, London, 2002